Today we shall consider the story of…
Er… Um… Hm. You know what?
No sermon for today. We will keep the message short.
Xenogears is good. Xeno-games are always good.
Even Worse Streams presents Xenogears
Original Stream Night: February 23, 2021
Night of the Korcha
Random Notes on the Stream
- “Welcome to the Goliath Factory, we mostly make action figures from the Disney series from 1992.”
- “I love that the girl robot has long hair and boobs.”
“That is a long tradition.”
- A detailed discussion of NieR and daddy Nier versus brother Nier. Gee, this may have inspired an article.
- My deep confession for the stream is that I don’t care for the Metal Gear Solid franchise. Sorry!
- Ninja Golf! Aqua Teen Hunger Force! A boring dungeon!
- I may have deliberately stalled so Caliscrub could see his favorite part…
- Mad Skillz happen! See above! Then our brand new airship explodes. At least we got a Grahf fight out of the deal.
- We demand Justice League Task Force with rollback netcode.
- So now we’re on a garbage barge while talking about Superman games.
- “Goofy has been two different kinds of turtles.” We all love Kingdom Hearts mythology.
- They were your guides, and now they are your enablers. The true family of Sora.
- Pirates of the Caribbean in Kingdom Hearts 3 is likened to Bowser’s Fury and other “mini” games.
- We talk about the intricacies of language, communication, and Street Fighter: The Movie: The Game while Fei is hanging out on the Thames.
- “The harshest cusses available by law.”
- Spend your Fridays getting drunk with a walrus, and you too will be cool.
- Kishi arrives just in time to be accidentally threatened by BEAT. Also: Elly gets slapped.
- Let’s explore the Yggdrasil and talk about Ghosts ‘n Goblins games of various styles.
- Kishi also arrived for their favorite line. This is a night of miracles.
- BEAT officially watches paint dry while avoiding this illustrious stream.
- BEAT also imagines fish with giant arms. Like this robot we’re fighting.
- Jessiah Black appears! He’s cool, right?
- And Billy is here, too, as we discuss cool scars and who may literally just be Trigun’s Wolfwood.
- Kishi explains how “Armor Ground” is just supposed to be “Deck” as we close out for the night.
Next time on Xenogears: There are going to be more than a few more Trigun references.