Everyone settle down! Dr. Professor Goggle Bob is talking!
And that’s where little Breath of the Wilds come from.
FGC #263.2 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- System: In a few years, will anyone even remember this was that last gasp of the WiiU? I don’t think I know a soul that associates Twilight Princess with the Gamecube.
- Number of players: This ain’t Triforce Heroes.
- Phantom Hourglass isn’t that bad: Okay, it isn’t… I just really don’t enjoy playing it. I blame my left-handedness. Holding a stylus for the length of a Zelda dungeon… well… I might suffer Uprising boneitis flashbacks.
- Come to think of it, isn’t Link supposed to be left-handed, too? Well, Breath of the Wild can’t be perfect.
- 2nd Favorite NPC: We already covered Goggle Rob, so how about we honor the guy that built Link’s house…. Or at least fixed it up a bit.
- Did you know? There are twelve billion The Legend of Zelda easter eggs in this game. That said, somehow I missed that that the gigantic, cyclopean Hinoxes are supposed to be the same dudes that kept tossing around bombs in the Dark World of A Link to the Past. I guess forsaking bombs for trees really changes a dude.
- Would I play again? Let’s see if I’ve stopped playing by the time the DLC drops…
What’s next? Random ROB has chosen… Fighter’s Megamix for the Sega Saturn! The crossover fighting game from before there were crossover fighting games! Please look forward to it!
Pingback: FGC #362 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild: Champion’s Ballad | Gogglebob.com
Pingback: FGC #442 Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night | Gogglebob.com
Pingback: FGC #528 Adventure | Gogglebob.com
Pingback: FGC #626 Kirby and the Forgotten Land | Gogglebob.com